There are several steps to the trademark process that go beyond a Notice of Allowance from the US Patent and Trademark Office.
Here are the 8 trademark prosecution steps:
1. Trademark search
2. Identify appropriate goods or services
3. File Trademark Application
4. Prosecution of Trademark (Negotiations between the USPTO and application regarding the registerability of the trademark)
5. Allowance granted by USPTO Trademark Attorney
6. 30-Day opposition period
7. Submission of Statement of Use to USPTO
8. Registration of Trademark
Ahaji Amos is a patent and trademark attorney with 17 years of experience in intellectual property litigation and prosecution. This article is for information and advertising purposes and does not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed in the absence of a fully written and executed engagement agreement between Ahaji Amos, PLLC and its clients. Ahaji Amos can be reached at email@example.com. More information can be found at https://ahajiamos.com.