We Help Inventors
Inventors are researchers, scientists, visionaries, engineers who create the new inventions that make our lives easier and more enjoyable. Inventors are highly skilled in their area of expertise and spend significant amounts of time developing and perfecting the products and processes that benefit the public.
We help inventors protect their inventions not just through patenting, but by using the entire array of legal protections unavailable to protect new inventions. We also act as an advocate in commercializing new products and forming contractual relationships that bring the products to market.
- Licensing Agreements and Negotiations
- Patent Application Preparation and Filing
- Trade Secret Development
- Assignment Preparation and Negotiations
- Patentability Opinions
- Freedom to Operate Opinions
- Know-How Protection
- Advocacy in Dealing with Employment Agreements and Non-Competes
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Manufacturing and Distribution Agreements
- Business Formation