We Help Entreprenuers
People who start businesses are risk takers who want to be in control of their own destinies. Ahaji Amos, PLLC is here to help mitigate the risks associated with starting and operating your business. That’s what most firms do.
Ahaji Amos is an entrepreneur, angel investor, business advisor, and attorney. So, she understands the needs of entrepreneurs and small business owners better that risk averse lawyers who’ve never owned a business, raised money for a new venture, or taken a risk. Ahaji Amos, PLLC can help you from pre-formation to exit providing strategic development and funding strategies, legal advice, business consulting, and exit assistance and strategy.
- Business Formation
- Operating Agreements
- Human Resource Guidance (healthcare providers have unique human resource laws that are specific to the industry)
- Contract/Lease Review and Negotiation (never sign a contract that has not been reviewed by an attorney)
- Investment Document Review
- Intellectual Property Creation (Trademarks, Copyright, Trademarks, Trade Secrets)
- Funding Coaching (deck review, pitch evaluation, business plan review, valuation)
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Guidance on Laws Effecting Small Businesses
- Start-Up Strategy
- General Counsel Services
- Technology Transfer Agreements